The Shisha Haze

Thoughts and semi-coherent ramblings about life and events in Arabia, the Levant, and Arab North Africa.

04 April 2011

How are you!?!?

How have you been doing? I came across this Acai Berry stuff that is
actually unbelievable! I have been feeling fantastic since i've been
taking it. Finally discovered a way to lose weight that actually works
and is actually healthy for you! look at this article about it if you
want to read more about it and buy some http://shortme.ws/8/BjkAv4 !!
You can purchase from that site for cheap! I recommended it to a few
friends already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost
5lbs in under a week so I figured I would fill you in also ;-) The
stuff is amazing. A lot of great information on that site but let me
know if you have any questions about it.

--
Don Amboyer
amboyer@gmail.com
(646) 512-1445

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home